Running With Rifles Pacific v1.65 - SiMPLEX
SiMPLEX Full game FREE DOWNLOAD Latest version TORRENT
Running With Rifles Pacific Game Free Download TorrentIsometric shooter Running With Rifles Pacific opens before the players a lot of opportunities. The game with a view from above allows you to conduct fascinating military events. For the process to be effective, a large number of weapons were introduced. Developers have created a variety of missions of any complexity, passing them will be quite difficult, but it is very interesting. Large-scale game locations with an unusual environment make it possible to move around and recapture the territory. In order not to spend a lot of time developing positions, you can use auto equipment. You can use hard direct attacks or conduct a quiet partisan activity. Particular attention igrodely given to weather conditions, the effect of fog, rain, snow, dawn and sunset, makes its own adjustments to the gameplay.
- Title: Running With Rifles Pacific
- Genre: Action, Indie
- Developer: Osumia Games
- Publisher: Osumia Games
- Release year: 2017
- Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/270150/RUNNING_WITH_RIFLES/
- Release Name: RUNNING.WITH.RIFLES.PACIFIC.v1.65-SiMPLEX
- Game Version: v1.65
- Game Releaser: SiMPLEX
- Size: 198.64 MB
- Available Languages: english, russian, multi10
About This Game
RUNNING WITH RIFLES: PACIFIC is an expansion to the highly rated, top-down tactical shooter RUNNING WITH RIFLES.
In RUNNING WITH RIFLES: PACIFIC, you jump back in time to the Pacific theater of World War II, to witness the epic clash between the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) — fighting over tiny specs of turf you’ve never heard of.
Battle with the enemy over islands carved into history — Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Saipan, and more, all based on the real terrain where the IJA and the USMC clashed. Take part in a unique campaign for each faction; will you defend Henderson Airfield at Guadalcanal as the USMC, or strive to take it back as the IJA? Make history or change it — it’s up to you.
- hundreds of locations to explore from trenches to towns, deserts to snowy valleys
- emergent AI that will question if you're as smart as you think you are
- realistic cover system
- dozens of different weapons, support and cover items, radio calls, vehicles
- side objectives to keep you busy: destroy radio towers and other assets, steal cargo trucks, rescue prisoners
- 40+ multiplayer support, dedicated servers, coop, PvP, PvPvE
- speech bubbles!
- deaths and fails, a lot of them, including your own!
- ...and of course, mods!
MINIMUM:OS: Windows XP
Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: Try out the latest demo to see if the game will run fine for you.
RECOMMENDED:OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Launch the shortcut, and the games!
This game has been updated 26-04-2018, 13:46 to the latest version v1.65.